801 S Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33130
- Located in the heart of Brickell between upcoming BrickellCityCentre’s high-end retail and restaurants and the Mary BrickellVillage shopping center.
- 57-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecturefirm Arquitectonica, featuring the first LED façade by prominentlighting artist Ana Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in all common areas, including works byrenowned artists such as Fernando Botero and Matias Duville,among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi andcocktail lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevators.
- A limited collection of 12 Penthouse Residences on the top threefloors with 12 foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens and panoramicskyline, Biscayne Bay, and Atlantic Ocean views.
- Two assigned self-parking spaces available for most units insecured parking garage, or optional complimentary 24-hour valetparking services.
- Rental program by sbe for designer suites.