Address: 1180 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
Riva is a 15-story riverfront tower with views of the Ft. Lauderdale downtown skyline and ocean beaches. The 2-acre site on the Middle River is across from a 20-acre park and tennis center, just north of Sunrise Blvd. and Galleria Mall, one mile from the beach.
Developer: Bradley Deckelbaum is the fourth generation of his developer family, continuing a 100-year legacy from Canada to Florida.
RIVA residences are large. Two bedrooms begin over 1,500 sq.ft. and three bedrooms go over 2,500 sq.ft. And the panoramic terraces are extra large – up to 70 ft. long and 15 ft. wide, with a summer kitchen.
Every residence is finished with Subzero/Wolf appliances, including gas cooktop, as well as stone and glass “Wet Room” baths.
All are complemented with garage parking and private storage areas.
There are 10 different model plans, with 90 residences from floors 5-14.
- 15-story tower offers ocean-to-sunset views, overlooking the waterways, beaches and skyline of Fort Lauderdale; residences on floors 5-14 plus penthouse levels
- Private elevator access
- 9’ ceiling heights
- Tinted, energy-efficient, impact- resistant windows and glass doors
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet, cable tv and data/voice
- Energy-efficient air heating and cooling system
- Exceptionally large and livable outdoor terraces, deeper and wider with dimensions up to 13 feet deep and 72 feet long, offering both sunrise and sunset views
- “Summer Kitchen” on outdoor terraces, with built-in grill and counter/storage
- Finished “decorator ready”
- Contemporary, sensual “wet room” design combines shower and bath in large stone and glass area
- Lighted vanity mirror
- Stone counters with undermount sinks
- Porcelain flooring
- Imported Italian-design cabinetry
- Sub-Zero/Wolf premium appliance package with gas cooktop
- Imported Italian-design cabinetry
- Stone counter with undermount sinks
- 250-foot landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby
- Site is approximately 2 acres, on west bank of the Middle River, across from the 20-acre George English Park, just north of Sunrise Blvd and Galleria Mall
- Porte cochere entry with fountain and valet service
- 60-foot wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with reception/security desk, attended 24/7
- Lobby-level cafe overlooking river
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river, with seating, gardens and walkway
- Private boat slips and dock for residents, accommodating boats up to 30 feet
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders, on-site watersports club with rentals
- “The RIVA Water Taxi”, a private residents’ boat service to take you across the river for tennis
in the park, lunch at Galleria, or a sunset cruise
- Reserved garage parking
- Wifi in all public areas
THE RIVER CLUB
- The entire 4th floor, featuring floor-through, glass-walled, air-conditioned facilities surrounded by a wrap-around outdoor deck from sunrise to sunset
- A 40,000 square-foot private club for residents and their guests, with river, ocean and city views.
- The 7,000 square-foot Fitness Center, fully-equipped with cardio and aerobic areas, as well as yoga
- The 2,500 square-foot Club Room, a cocktail lounge and private party room offering indoor and outdoor seating and escapes
- The 1,500 square-foot Cucina, a grand exhibition kitchen, dining and party experience where you and 20 friends can prepare your own feast, or bring in a 5-star chef
- Borghese Spa, with treatment rooms and the famed Italian spa product line
- Private wine lockers
- The River’s Edge Pool, a full-size 65-foot lap pool which overlooks the river, and offers ocean-view lounging with splash pools
- Cabanas for residents & guests
- The Sunset Garden, a lushly landscaped hideaway for romantic evenings and city lights
- The Dog Walk, a specially built sequestered walkway for a quick dog visit without leaving the building