The sole address on South Florida’s last undeveloped private island, Prive is an exclusive lifestyle offering with world-class services, five-star amenities and absolute privacy, all surrounded by open air, sea and sky. Prive is a secluded enclave of 160 grand residences in twin, 16-story towers. The residences range in size from 2,585 to over 5,600 square feet of indoor space, plus expansive terraces. All residences feature private elevator entries, flow-through floor plans with 10-foot glass from floor to ceiling, expansive east/west water views, European kitchens and bathrooms, and outdoor summer kitchens.
PRIVE – LOCATION
Situated on an eight-acre private island in the Intracoastal Waterway, Prive is ideally located at the epicenter of Aventura, accessible through the gated enclaves of Williams Island and Island Estates. From this enviable location, Prive residents can enjoy immediate access to the adjacent and neighboring marinas, Aventura Mall, Turnberry Country Club and Resort, Gulfstream Park, along with a myriad of fine dining options and boutiques.
Within twenty minutes of Prive, one can be at the Miami or Fort Lauderdale International airport, Las Olas Boulevard, Downtown Miami, Bal Harbour, the Miami Design District, Midtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, or Miami Beach.
PROPERTY FEATURES and AMENITIES
- Access via private road, attended gatehouse and private bridge Full-service valet
- Five-star concierge
- 24-hour security – roving and permanent
- Poolside Café – in-home service and light catering available during certain hours Beach-entry pool
- North-South lap pool
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Lighted tennis court
- Jogging trail
- Private jetty for guest boat landing and fishing
- Private marina with boat slips available for purchase (limited availability) Nature path*
- Private beach and beach club*
- Pet grooming arena
- Kids’ playground
- Private garages available for purchase
* Subject to DERM approval and other governmental agencies
BUILDING FEATURES and AMENITIES
The following features and amenities are contained in both Prive towers:
Two-story, 10,000-square-foot gym/spa containing: Men’s and women’s steam and sauna Massage treatment rooms
- Aerobic and cardiovascular equipment
- Weight facility
- Fitness studio
- Toddlers’ playroom visible from the fitness studio Social room – billiards, board games, HD television Private dining room with catering kitchen Dining terrace
- Wine cellar and tasting room
- Cigar lounge
- Guest suites – available for purchase by residents only Business center
- Prices start at $1.7 Million
- Unit sizes ranging from 2,585 to over 5,600 square feet Average unit size approximately 3,400 square feet
- 160 total units (80 units per building)
- 10-foot ceilings
- 10-foot-deep balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling glass on all exterior walls
- Penthouse units have private rooftops and pools Intracoastal, Bay, and Ocean views
- Spacious, open-plan living, dining, and kitchen areas Private elevator access
- Modern, custom-designed cabinetry and European-style kitchens Outdoor summer kitchens
- Service suites
DEVELOPERS AND ARCHITECT
Led by principals Gregory Freedman, Charles Phelan, and Daniel Lebensohn – BH3 is an opportunistic real estate firm with a core focus on acquiring real estate in South Florida and New York City. In addition to Prive, the firm’s impressive portfolio includes Trump Hollywood, Terra Beachside 6000 Collins, Fontainebleau Sorrento, and 1805 Ponce.
Gary Cohen is the developer of Island Estates, the south island of the property, which consists of 21 exclusive mansions and a marina. As one of the founding families of Aventura, the Cohen family has been in South Florida land development since the 1960’s, resulting in approximately 1,000 acres of land development and planning of high-rise condominiums, multifamily, single family homes, shopping centers, and commercial offices.
Celebrating their 40th anniversary in 2012, The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership specializes in the design and development of luxury high-rise properties. Owned and managed by Charles M. Sieger and Jose J. Suarez, the firm has received a multitude of awards and both peer and community recognition for its outstanding work over the decades. The Sieger Suarez architectural Partnership has repeatedly demonstrated its ability to produce successful and award winning projects. A sampling of distinctive buildings in Miami-Dade County alone include Apogee South Beach, St. Regis Bal Harbour, ICON South Beach, Trump International Hotel, Trump Royale, Trump Palace, 50 Biscayne and Porsche Design (under construction), Murano, and Murano Grande.