1000 Biscayne Blvd, FL 33132
- Year Built – 2016
- 62 floors
- 83 units
- Price range – $4,000,000-$50,000,000
- Sq Ft Range -4,500-15,000
Once completed, One Thousand Museum will be one of the most spectacular residential developments in the world. It will be rivaled only by the likes of One Hyde Park in London and One57 in New York City. Internationally acclaimed architect, Zaha Hadid, has been commissioned to design the 62-story, ultra-luxury high-rise. One Thousand Museum will have only 83 total units and will be the only residential tower in Florida which will feature a helicopter pad on its rooftop. Private security concierges will also be assigned to the units at One Thousand Museum. Contact me for more information at 754-217-1402
One Thousand Museum -Residence Features
Units will feature extraordinary flow-though floor plans and opening extensive glass walls to the magnificent city and ocean views and will be offered fully furnished with the highest grade materials, including flooring, custom closets and high-end lighting. Residents will have three assigned parking spaces and access to superior services and amenities.
This is the first residential tower in the western hemisphere to be designed by the internationally renowned architect Zaha Hadid, the first woman to win the Pritzker architecture prize, and one of the most creative architects in the world.
One Thousand Museum is directly across the American Airlines Arena and just minutes away from the Adrienne Arscht Performing Arts Center.
- Helicopter Pad: The City of Miami has already approved a rooftop helicopter pad for 1000 Museum. This will be a first for a residential tower in Florida
- Private Security Concierge: to protect and escort residents in and out of the building
- High Security Vault
- The Aquatic Room: a two-story amenity-filled section of the building which will feature an indoor swimming pool, outdoor sundeck, theater room, cardio room, billiard room and event space offering unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean, Downtown Miami, and the Miami Beach skyline
- Exclusive, 5-Star Restaurant: to be patronized by only residents and their guests
- Indoor pool, rooftop event spaces, a cigar lounge, a relaxation lounge
- Oversized pools, spa, hot tubs, hot and cold plunge pools
- Sauna, steam room, cabanas
- Floor plans fully customizable
- Completely finished with flooring and closets built-out
- Owners will be able to select from a wide variety of ultra-luxe design options
- Three assigned parking spaces
- High-end kitchen appliances
- High-end kitchen cabinetry
- Deep, recessed balconies
1000 Museum will offer four bi-level townhouses each with 7,565 SF and 20-foot ceilings in the living rooms. These are located on floors 10 and 12.
There will be 72 half-floor residences at 1000 Museum each ranging from 4,500-4,700 SF. These units, located on floors 15-49, will have 10-foot, floor-to-ceiling, high impact-resistant windows.
The building will include 8 full-floor residences located on floors 50-57 plus a duplex penthouse encompassing floors 58 and 59. With the exception of the duplex penthouse, each of these will have 12-foot ceilings and 9,800 interior SF. A private, high-speed elevator will be assigned to only these 9 units in the building.