9821 East Bay Harbor Drive Bay Harbor, FL 33154
Developer: S2 Development
Architect: Charles Benson
Interior Design: Nu space
Residence type: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences.
Residences sizes: From 1,060 Sq. Ft. To 1,466 Sq. Ft.
Number of stories: 9
Number of residences: 41
Project completion: end of 2015
O Residences, was inspired by the French word for water “eau,” as every aspect of this project takes its spectacular bay front setting into account. O Residences is a full service waterfront boutique building offering just 41 exclusive residences of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
- Nine Stories With Two Parking And Seven Residential And Amenity Levels
- Eighty-Two Parking Spaces With One Assigned Parking Space Per Residence
- Over Twenty-Five Sq. Ft. On-Site Additional Storage Per Residence
- Boat Dock
- Kitchens And Bathrooms Fitted With European Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops And Designer Fixtures And Appliances
- Natural Eco Atrium Created By Green Hanging Garden Trellis System
- Out Door Water Front Trellised Summer Kitchen With Gas Cooking Facility And Sink
- Third Floor Amenity Deck With Private Zero Edge Sunset Pool, Cabanas, Boomerang Shaped Infinity Hot-Tub With Cascading Waterfall Feature And Cabana Bathroom With Shower
- Over 1,000 Sq. Ft. Fitness Facility With Bay Views, State Of The Art Equipment, Lockers, Steam Room And Showers
- Kitchens and bathrooms equipped with European style cabinetry and natural quartz countertops. Each unit is “smart” technology ready and can communicate effortlessly with the valet, security or front desk at the touch of a button.
Six Waterfront Residences Per Floor
- Glass Paneled Terraces
- Floor To Ceiling Windows And Sliding Doors
- Bathrooms appointed with marble flooring
- Each Residence Is “Smart” Technology Ready And Can Communicate Effortlessly With The Valet, Security Or Front Desk At The Touch Of A Button
10% at Reservation
20% at Contract
20% at Ground Breaking
20% at Top off
The remaining 30% at Closing
The project will be taking 70% deposits through the course of construction. Construction is scheduled to begin during summer and is anticipated to be completed prior to the end of 2015