17001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
The 51-story Jade Beach features 248 spectacular residences of up to 6500 square feet. Designed by a collaboration of the most celebrated architects and designers, this tower is a landmark concept long overdue in Sunny Isles Beach.
Architect: Carlos Ott
Year Built: 2008
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 1085 – 3733
Total Residences: 248
Number of Stories: 53
- A distinctive 51-story oceanfront tower
- Designed by a team of world famous architects and interior designers
- Dramatic entrance with impressive cascading fountains, lush landscaped stepping gardens, reflecting pools, and Versailles-like staircase
- Three-story Grand Entrance Lobby with breathtaking direct ocean and pool views
- Impressive Porte Cochere with panoramic drop off plaza overlooking both the city and ocean
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the Tower and Resort Deck
- Security-controlled high-speed elevators opening to private foyers in most residences
- Oceanfront 3-story water feature cascading from pool deck to beach
- Valet and covered parking levels, with state-of-the-art security surveillance
- Perfectly located between Bal Harbor Shoppes and Aventura Mall, as well as Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports
- Smart Home technology including wireless touch screen monitor and multi media computer for interactive communication
- Floor-to-ceiling glass and generous terraces offering panoramic views
- Snaidero wood and glass kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and stainless steel backsplashes Miele and Sub-Zero stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Top-of-line European designer fixtures and faucets in bathrooms
- Infinity-edge whirlpools, and separate shower with body sprays in master bath
- Spacious Walk-in closets
- Washer and dryer
Services & Amenities
- Infinity-edge boat shaped Sunrise Pool overlooking the ocean, and Sunset Pool with views of the Intracoastal and city, for all-day enjoyment
- Private Beach Club with café and cabanas
- Children’s splash deck with interactive water features
- Oceanfront pool deck with spacious hot tub, pool services, pool bar, and children’s play room
- State-of-the-art health club with aerobics, cardio and weights
- Technogym TM ,the cutting edge in personal physical training with digital technology, high-tech machines and private access to TV and radio
- Spa with lounge area, massage and treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms
- Front desk with round-the-clock concierge, security services, and mailbox experience
- Twenty-four hour Business Center with private offices and conference rooms
- Media and community rooms with views of the ocean and pool deck
- Personal resident storage facilities with air conditioning.
Today’s high-tech residences can do everything the butler used to do and more. The New Technology Integrated System at Jade Beach will provide an “intelligent home” environment with two screens offering residents quick and easy home control and automation.
A touch screen will come standard in each residence providing instant access to a myriad of Jade beach services. It will also control in-residence lighting/dimming, integral audio selections in the kitchen, and wireless Internet access.
A second screen will be the owner’s own preferred internet-enabled portable device (mobile phone, PDA, etc.). Via the latter, Jade Beach will be available from anywhere in the world at any time.
Jade Beach services available via the two touch screens include concierge services, requests to valet, reservations for common areas (business center, spa, and others), building activities information, package arrivals, general information on area restaurants, shopping, and much more.
Renowned Jade Beach architect and Jade Ocean architect Carlos Ott has cultivated his design and urban planning experience in the realm of construction into several famed projects for over thirty years and counting. His combined experience has earned Ott international recognition as well as numerous awards and accolades throughout his illustrious career.