Normandy Isles creates perfect setting for Iris, a unique collection of 43 town homes, noted for their spacious layouts, stunning views of the golf course and water, and a secluded community atmosphere ideal for couples and families that want to relax and enjoy every minute. At the same time, IRIS is opening eyes to all that is possible in North Beach, with a gorgeous swimming pool running across the entire property, a breezy sea walk, and available boat slips for enjoying the best of the beach lifestyle.
Everything at IRIS has been created with an exacting attention to detail… from the modern façade with brilliant flashes of color, to the innovative neighborhood design that allows unique bay views from the property’s interior, to the choice of exceptional finishes and features inside every residence. However, it’s the thoughtful considerations made to your daily enjoyment you’re likely to appreciate most.
Take an evening walk along your paved waterfront boardwalk, listening to the gentle ripple of the tide. Or, board your boat from your private boat slip and cruise Biscayne Bay for an afternoon on the waves or a romantic sunset cruise. Take a quiet stroll to the neighborhood pool, surrounding by soft grass and the quiet surroundings of your own little village. Be content in the knowledge that children can play safely without speeding traffic or unwanted visitors driving the streets. Enjoy getting to know your neighbors as you check your morning mail or take your dog for a walk at the park. Give in to the pedestrian lifestyle where walking everywhere is a real and pleasurable option. IRIS is the home you’ve been searching for… and can now, at last, be yours.
- Pool overlooking the bay
- Waterfront promenade
- Contemporary neighborhood street design
with modern street lamps, benches, and sidewalks
- Secure, gated community
- 15 boat slips accommodating vessels up to 35 feet
- Lush landscaping, lawns, and outdoor gathering areas
- 4-story, fee-simple townhomes with three and four bedroom configurations ranging from 2,152 to 2,513 Sq. Ft.
- Generous balconies and rooftop terraces with optional summer kitchens
- Private elevators in every residence
- 2-car garages with optional lifts to accommodate up to 4 cars
- Open-concept floor plans that maximize light and views
- Balconies overlooking Miami Beach, the bay, and golf course
- Modern kitchens with European-style cabinetry
- GE Monogram Appliances
- Kohler Faucets
- Quartz countertops
- Tile flooring throughout