1940 1SW 8th Street Miami, FL 33135
Developer: The Astor Companies
Architect: Behar Font Partners
Interior Design: Interiors by Steven G
An Innovative Approach to Connected Miami Living
Where else in the world can you find boutiques & bodegas, timbales & trendsetters, the authentic & the avant-garde, and the urban & the unforgettable all in one vibrant setting? Only at INTown.
Here, Miami’s rich tapestry comes to life with influences ranging from the ultra-chic to the historic and colorful, all with the contemporary styling, conveniences, and luxuries that people have come to expect of The Magic City. So be prepared to delight in the sparkle of city views… but also get ready to experience true comfort, designer surroundings, and the warm atmosphere of a community designed to expand your horizons.
The INTown Experience
Already known as the landmark destination for hip, urban living, INTown reflects discerning tastes and luxury preferences for all who wish to call Miami home.
• 320 luxury condominiums in two mid-rise towers, encompassing an entire city block
• 18,000 square feet of ground floor retail
• 6 high-speed elevators
• Fourth-floor, 14,000 square foot open-air pool deck
• 65-foot-long swimming pool
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Business center, club room with billiard and theater
• Valet service
• 24-hour reception desk
• 24-hour on-site security
Look INside INTown
Beyond its status as Miami’s most accessible and connected new residential address, INTown is also one of the best places to capture the downtown luxury experience in a way that is also remarkably livable and inviting.
• 1, 2 & 3-bedroom condos and townhomes
• 6 different floor plan styles
• Finished move-in-ready units with fully-furnished options
• Decorator furnishings from Interiors by Steven G.
• Stainless-steel GE® appliances
• Italkraft® Italian cabinetry
• Moen® fixtures & faucets in bathrooms
• Aqualife® faucets in kitchens
• Quartz countertops
10% – Reservation
10% – Contract
20% – Groundbreaking (November 2014 est.)
10% – At The time of construction top off (To complete 50% deposit est. April 2015)
50% Balance at the time of the closing (Est. March 2016)