TRUE WATERFRONT IS MORE THAN JUST A VIEW
THE FIRST AND ONLY LUXURY BOUTIQUE TOWER IN EAST EDGEWATER
Rising 57 stories directly from the shores of Biscayne Bay, Elysee Miami sets a new standard for refined luxury with its masterful confluence of design, luxury and waterfront location — heralding Miami’s place as a top gateway city of the world. With only 100 residences – no more than two per floor – Elysee maintains the intimacy and sophistication of living in a boutique-style building. And since Elysee has the unique distinction of being directly on the waterfront, every residence will forever have unobstructed, breathtaking water views.
World-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica has designed Elysee to be instantly recognizable yet discreet. These themes continue inside where France’s top interior designer Jean-Louis Denoit introduces his rich signature style – at once timeless, elegant and entirely fresh – to America for the first time.
The residences here are laid out to showcase Elysee’s stunning 360-degree views of the water, skyline and sunsets. And the suite of amenities and services far exceeds the expectations of a boutique building, including a one-of-a-kind 30th floor great room with chef’s kitchen and separate library – as well as a private motor court, 75ft resort pool, dedicated spa, fitness center, blow dry bar and 24-hour staffing and security.
For the lucky few, the experience of living at Elysee Miami starts at the waterfront and goes on to provides perhaps the world’s finest lifestyle.
AN ABUNDANCE OF AMENITIES & SERVICES
Elysee far exceeds the expectations of a boutique building by providing the kind of expansive and unique amenities usually found in much larger condominiums.
- 24-Hour Door Attendants
- White Glove Concierge Service
- On-Site Automobile Concierge
- Parking Valet
- Landscape and Grounds Crew
Lobby Level Amenities
- Grand Marble Lobby with 13-Foot Ceilings
- Waterfront-Facing Sunrise Pool
- High-Speed Automated Parking
- Mail & Package Room
Seventh Floor Amenities (Full Floor)
- 360-Degree Views
- 75-Foot Resort Pool
- Outdoor Summer Kitchen & BBQ Terrace
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Dedicated Spa with Sauna, Steam Shower & Massage Tables
- Blow Dry Bar
- Children’s Room adjacent to Fitness Center
- Teen Room
- Two Guest Suites (450sf)
Thirtieth Floor Amenities (Full Floor)
- 360-Degree Views
- Great Room facing Biscayne Bay (with Grand Piano)
- Chef-Grade Commercial Kitchen
- South-Facing Grand Dining Room (Seats up to 30 Guests)
- Library that converts to Private Theatre with High-Definition Projector
Lower Level Amenities
Locked Storage Areas
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN
Jean-Louis Denoit has brought his unique sophistication to some of the most important residences in the world — in Paris, the Cote D’Azur as well as Beverly Hills, Fifth Avenue, London, Moscow, Istanbul and New Delhi. Denoit undertakes each of his projects with the vigor and inquisitiveness that is peculiar to true visionaries, conceiving and defining novel design aesthetics with utmost dash and confidence. Deniot is proud to be regularly featured in international publications including Architectural Digest (US), AD France, AD Spain, AD Germany, AD Russia, AD India, House and Garden, Belle Australia, ELLE Decor US, ELLE Decoration in France and Russia, Marie Claire Italy, More Than Classic Holland, as well as a number of Emirates and Asian magazines, making him one of the most published designers today. Now Denoit lends his sophisticated, classic, though sometimes unexpected style to the aesthetic and sensibility of Elysee.
Elysee offers 100 luxury residences, ranging from three- to five-bedroom units with den options, floor-to-ceiling high impact glass windows, oversized private terraces with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami, wood cabinetry by ItalKraft®; Wolf® Gas Ranges and Subzero® appliances, private elevators, and two parking spaces per residence.
- 3-, 4-, 5-Bedroom Layouts with Den Options
- Floor Plans from 2,770 to 3,995 square feet
- Residences are Decorator Ready
- Impact Resistant Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows and Sliding Glass Balcony Doors
- Two 8-Foot Terraces Facing East & West (sunrise & sunset) with Unobstructed Views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown
- ItalKraft® Cabinetry in Kitchens and Baths
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® Stainless Steel Appliances including Stovetop, Oven, Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator and Freezer
- Dishwasher: TBD
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Designer Faucets and Fixture
- Countertops: TBD
- Private Elevators
- 50% of the residences have nanny/maids quarters
- Two Parking Spaces per Residence
- Toto® Toilets
MIAMI’S MOST IMPORTANT NEW NEIGHBORHOOD, EAST EDGEWATER
Elysee Miami is located directly on Biscayne Bay in the fast-growing neighborhood of East Edgewater. East of Biscayne Boulevard and between the Venetian and Julia Tuttle Causeways, East Edgewater is considered by most to be at the “center of it all”. No other neighborhood can claim adjacency to more of Miami’s best districts. Miami Design District, Wynwood Arts District, Miami Beach, Midtown and Downtown Miami neighborhoods are all within easy reach providing the top destinations for luxury shopping, high-end dining, sports activities and world-class arts, culture and entertainment.
The 57-story project will only have one or two units per floor, for a total of 100 units, with prices beginning at $1.65 million each, and be designed by Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica. It will have a robotic parking garage as well as an ‘automobile concierge.’