Address:17475 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Chateau Beach brochure and floor plans
Prices: 2 bedrooms from $1,250,000 to $2,980,000
3 bedrooms from $3,015,000 to $3,380,000
4 bedrooms $4,500,000
Maintanence:$0.75 per sq.ft. – $7.50 per M2
Number of Resiences: 84
Sizes: 2 bedrooms from 1,557 SF to 2,819 SF
3 bedrooms from 3,257 SF to 3,375 SF
4 bedrooms from 4,230 SF
Penthouses from 8,449 SF to 9,230 SF
Architect: Kobi Karp
Developer: Chateau Group
Construction start – September 2012.
Reservation Agreement: $150,000.
Purchase Agreement: Balance of 30% deposit. (May 2012)
Pour floor: 20% deposit
Top off: 20% deposit
Closing: 30% deposit, Fall 2014
Château Group is pleased to present its most luxurious residential property to date: Château Beach. Located on prime beachfront property in Sunny Isles Beach, with breathtaking ocean and city skyline views stretching 33 stories into the sky, Château Beach offers dramatic exterior architecture, spectacular contemporary residences, and over 22,000 square feet of sophisticated indoor and outdoor amenity spaces.
The property’s single, 33-floor tower, which rises from an elevated podium, incorporates the organic curves of the nearby beach dunes and its crystalline window walls echo the luminosity of the waves of the ocean it overlooks. This flowing shape also ensures that every one of Château Beach’s 84 residences offers breathtaking views of both the city and the Atlantic Ocean. The building’s location adjacent to protected park land, ensures that these incomparable sea views will remain unobstructed forever.
Thoughtfully planned landscaping enhances the tropical style of Château Beach and creates a seamless connection to the natural environment with garden walls cloaked in climbing ivy and colorful bougainvillea, and native flora, including oak, cypress, and silver and green buttonwood trees, as well as Florida’s iconic Royal Palms and coconut trees in the surrounding landscape.
As the ultimate expression of the high design standards at Château Beach, internationally renowned Uruguayan sculptor Pablo Atchugarry has been commissioned to create a monumental marble sculpture for the façade facing Collins Avenue.
- Smart Building
- Private Elevator
- Entire 2ND Level of 9,500 SF Amenities
- Ocean Front Property with uninterrupted ocean and park views
- Magnificent 25 foot High glass Boutique Lobby Overlooking the Ocean, the Samson Park and Collins Avenue
- Personal concierge Services
- 24-hour Security
- Valet Parking 24-hour service
- Pool deck with infinity edge pool
- Residents Moon Bar with spectacular ocean views
- Spa services
- Signature her and his Spa with therapies suites
- Relaxation terrace with aromatherapy Jacuzzi
- Fitness center overlooking the ocean
- Wine lounge with private lockers
- Cigar bar with humidor boxes
- Home theatre
- Kids Club
- 11 foot ceilings Penthouses
- 10 foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling impact glass
- Staff rooms
- Private elevators
- Semi private elevators for 2 bedrooms residences
- Italian cabinetry
- Top of the line appliances